Sunday, August 1, 2010

14 weeks preggo.

Not a whole lot to report this week. Obviously we found out about our bad test results as posted in my earlier entry. I'm feeling a little better about it and just try to focus on the positive rather than the negative, or the unknown. It is so true when I say what will be, is going to be. I really have had a pretty good week and think that the day of crying and self pity was much needed. Sometimes we all just need those days and mine was calling.

I had my first bout of morning sickness last Monday where I threw up 3 times at work within about 4 hours. I've definitely had a few other moments where I had to stop and breathe and focus so that I did not throw up.

We will find out the test results from Morgan's cystic fibrosis screening this week, likely on Thursday or Friday. I have a checkup with the midwife on Friday, so I should have more news to report next week.

I bought two prenatal workout dvds on Amazon and am anxiously waiting their arrival. I bought a yoga dvd which I think will help A LOT and then a lifting/sculpting dvd. I am going to try really hard to take more frequent walks or just get general cardio in.

We move in less than 3 weeks which both makes me sad and excited. We've been in our house for 5 years now and have made a lot of memories here. But, we will make a lot in our new home as well.

Well, I think that is all that I have to report this week. I keep saying that each week I am going to start taking pictures but I swear I am not showing (at least until night time - and that doesn't count) so maybe I will start next week. Ive definitely grown around my midsection but its not a bump yet, just looks like I've eaten one too many doughnuts.. mmm doughnuts. :)

See you next week.

xo,
mommy to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment